- 3D Scanner Rexcan 3 provides high resolution, high precision(less than 10㎛) with low noise level by its phase-shifting optical triangulation and CCD twin-cameras technology.
- Minimum point spacing : 0.03mm
- 3D Scanner Rexcan 3 is tested under VDI 2634 part 2 : practical acceptance and re-verification methods for the evaluation of the accuracy of optical 3D measuring imaging systems based on area scanning.
- REXCAN 3 is strictly tested under VDI 2634 Part 2, so its certificationed brings users with reliance and credibility
- Each lens set supports 4 different measurement volumes, thereby making 20 available volumes in all.
▶Supporting 4 different camera position
- Due to an enhanced depth/diameter ratio, which was achieved by an additional 10˚ triangulation
angle with 3D Scanner Rexcan 3, deep areas on objects are no longer difficult for 3D scanning.
- Depth-diameter ratio > 1.5
|Camera resolution||0.8 / 1.4 / 2.0 Mega pixels|
|3D Scanning area
|45 mm ~ 912 mm||4 scanning area per lens set|
|Point spacing||0.04 mm ~ 0.48 mm|
|3D Scanning principle||Phase shifting optical triangulation|
|Triangulation angle||10°/ 25°||Changeable|
|Standoff distance||420 mm ~ 1,340 mm|
|Size||520 mmⅹ133 mmⅹ200 mm|
|Light source||Halogen lamp||250W (DC 24V)|
|Power||AC 80 ~ 230 V / 50 ~ 60 Hz|
|O/S||Windows XP(32bit), Windows 7(32/64bit)|